Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the Product foundation, we are looking for an experienced API developer with excellent coding proficiency, problem-solving skills, and initiative to become an integral part of Toku’s product development team. Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
You will report to our Solutions Architect. You will be responsible for API development & API integration, maintaining existing API, bugs fixing, testing, and documentation. You help with API development based on internal and customer requirements.
- Primarily to manage back-end API development as well as external API Integration
- Service the existing API maintenance and fixing bugs along the way
- Provide online API document maintenance and any other development documentation
- Developing Software Development Kits (SDK)
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- >3 years of working experience as an API Developer or Backend Developer
- Possess >3 years of the following programming language
- Strong working experience with PHP and MySQL
- Expert in C/C++ is an added advantage
- Experience working with Java, Node.js, .NET C#, Python
- Possess Linux bash programming experience
- Experienced in managing open-sourced operating system
- Additional technical knowledge/skill
- Knowledge in SIP and VOIP is an added advantage
- Working Experience from either 1-2 of the following: OpenSIP, Kamailio, Asterisk, Free-switch is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS
- Working knowledge of API security
- Working knowledge of Oauth2
- Knowledge in TCP/UDP, SMPP, ISDN/SS7 is good to have
- Minimum requirement of relevant IT Diploma
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!