People & Culture Intern
Reporting to the People & Culture Team, you will be tasked to support in recruiting, onboarding new hires. In this role, you will be expected to work operationally on talent acquisition and people operations as well as managing multiple projects ranging from employer branding, employee handbook and employee engagement. You will be given challenging assignments and expected to be taking ownership and responsibility. You should have an excellent ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as to balance multiple projects while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. If making an impact every day is important to you, working with a diverse team excites you, you will love working at Toku.
- Participate in employer branding efforts such as identifying and developing content for the company LinkedIn page;
- Build strong relationships with Toku's team to understand business and
- Develop pipelines to anticipate staffing requirements;
- Assist with writing job descriptions and designing the org chart;
- Work alongside management to source, attract and retain top talent within various functions;
- Onboard new hires, conduct orientation, liaise with IT on technology needs, and coordinate with other departments;
- Support all team members following the company's mission and values while promoting Toku's culture;
- Collaborate closely with management to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.;
- Contribute to HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Identify training and individual coaching needs;
- Implement employee engagement initiatives.
- Must be a HR student;
- Previous internship experience is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism;
- Positive attitude, conscientious and responsive;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem resolution skills;
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to respond efficiently and prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment, including excellent follow-up and time management skills;
- Works well independently yet is cooperative in working with team assignments and activities;
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A hardworking, self-motivated and goal-oriented personality;
- Experience with O365 and Confluence is an advantage.
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!