Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the Product foundation, we are looking for an experienced Product Designer to help anticipate our customer's needs and deliver function and delight for everyone every day.
Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
Reporting directly to our Head of Product, you will play a central role in the way we build products, ensuring our products and features are valuable for our customers, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. Join a diverse group of thinkers and do some of the most meaningful work of your career.
What would you be responsible for:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve and define visual systems and generate a new visual language
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Toku products
- Drive a partnership with product managers, engineers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Collaborating with multiple professionals in your cross-functional teams across all phases of the design process: research, conceptual design, prototypes, validation of usability and feasibility, creating production-ready designs and implementation
- Supporting design initiatives by sharing your process and knowledge and bringing our processes inside the team to the next level
- Representing design and the customer's voice by educating cross-functional stakeholders to a user-centered product design process
- At least 3-5 years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Prior experience in B2B is preferred.
- Prior experience in the SaaS space or related industry and working in an agile environment is plus.
- A self-starter who collaborates with other designers, engineers, product owners, business stakeholders, marketing, and other teams in the company.
- Visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Extensive experience designing and shipping Android, iOS apps, and web working with cross-platform requirements
- Portfolio demonstrating a user-centered design approach, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Operational experience in prioritization and time-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, inVision, or similar design tools
- Collaborative, proactive attitude and ability to maintain a structured working style in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic team player who empowers and motivates team members