Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the Product foundation, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager that has autonomy to make critical decisions, combining their interpersonal and technical skills to become an integral part of Toku’s product team. Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
You will report to our Head of Product. As part of the Product Team, your responsibility as Product Manager is in managing the full-cycle of Toku’s Voice Communication products like CCaaS, UCaaS, CPaaS; particularly in the Product Development and Product Management process. You will be responsible for driving the revenue and GP of Voice services to meet the company’s objectives, including the product strategy and delivery of a great customer experience leverage on Toku’s Customer Engagement model.
What would you be responsible for:
- Define a product strategy and roadmap for Toku portfolio for all customer segments (carrier, channel and enterprise) in partnership with Solution Design Team, Network Engineering, other Product Managers and Sales to ensure market and customer requirements are considered and included in strategy and roadmap.
- Interlock with Engineering, Solution Design Engineers, and Services team; ensure timely delivery or rollout of value added service and new Features as defined in the roadmap.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to identify target customer, define value propositions for specific customer segments and/or verticals and run promotions/campaigns to drive revenue, ensure commercial success and superior customer experience for the products across markets.
- Identify if / when technical partners should be brought onboard to enhance and / or complete a service requirement. Proactively manage existing / new technical partnerships to deliver on the objectives of the business.
- Enhance the Voice Product capabilities and position as underlay to support the Cloud journey by working in collaboration with Solution Design Team and relevant technical partners.
- Act as the single point of contact in providing specialist subject matter expertise for effective mobilization / go-to-market for all the Voice centric products.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science with at least 3-5 years of experience in managing relevant products across telecommunication-related services.
- Experience in setting and leading the product strategy, ideally in the telecommunications, IT or Technology industry.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge (in terms of market, technical and product features) on Voice Communications related services, including Unified Communication, Contact Centre as a Service and CPaaS.
- Effective partnership management on carrier partner and key vendors.
- Ability to effectively consolidate the requirements of multiple stakeholder groups to define feasible product and go-to market strategies for specific products.
- Should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to nontechnical users.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- High energy, strong relationship building and fast learner of things.
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!