Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the Operations foundation, we are looking for a python. Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
You will report to our Database Manager. You are responsible for developing, debugging, testing, implementing, and managing the software applications, business processes independently and in collaboration with other developers that optimize Business functions to meet organisational goals. We are looking for passionate individuals who can build systems and use his programming skills to help us develop next generation software products.
What would you be responsible for:
- Develop, debug, test and maintain the self-service software applications.
- Facilitate discussions and partner with business end-users as well as colleagues in the organisation to develop and implement collaborative software solutions.
- Explore the possible areas of automation, develop and deploy suitable applications using scripting languages.
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions, building an efficient microservice architecture.
- Ensure solutions are cost optimised and efficient.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong scripting experience in Python
- Conceptual understanding of OOPs, ORMs, File handling, Data Structures.
- Experience in developing projects using Web Frameworks like Django/Flask.
- Hands on experience using container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good SQL knowledge with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Have knowledge on Web Servers and RESTful APIs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills (e.g., analytical, creative, and conceptual thinking)
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!