Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the Enterprise Sales foundation, we are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant that has autonomy to make critical decisions, combining their interpersonal and technical skills to become an integral part of Toku’s sales organization. Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
You will report to our Head of Sales. You will be responsible to provide technical support during sales pitches with the Sales team. You help solve and answer any questions that are technical in nature and provide easy to understand explanation to leads and customers during product demo and trials. We are looking for someone with the technical knowledge as well as the passion and interpersonal skills to interact with customers.
What would you be responsible for:
- Combining your technical knowledge in Cloud Communication, APIs, SMS...etc with your interpersonal skills, you will work alongside Sales to help large brands understand, evaluate, and love Toku’s solutions.
- You will Lead the product demos & trials, and field questions from both technical and business users for key sales opportunities.
- Part of the Product Strategy team that drives roadmap
- Play a key role in ensuring a smooth handover from Sales to Customer Success & Support.
- Develop an expert knowledge of Toku’s enterprise solutions and features.
- Be a creative problem solver with an extremely customer-centric view. Your focus is on helping prospective customers achieve their business goals.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop and recommend products and services that meet customer requirements.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Have a strong technical skillset in B2B SaaS, telecommunications, and solutions such as contact centres, business telephony, APIs and SaaS system integration.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication abilities in English (additional Asian languages would be a great bonus).
- At least 3 years’ experience in as a Sales Engineer/ Technical Sales/ Solutions Architect role in a B2B technology or telecommunications firm.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in IT is preferred.
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a Fun and Exciting start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!