ServiceNow Technical Consultant and Customer Support
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally. To augment our enterprise digital transformation offerings, we recently incorporated a new business consulting unit with a dedicated team of expert consultants into our operations.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a talented and experienced ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join us during an exciting growth phase for the business. Working within a team of solution architects, consultants and engineers, you will be responsible for requirements gathering, consulting, design and solutioning, implementation, managing development and development resources, quality control and delivery of solutions to clients in CSM, ITSM and other related use-case projects.
This is an impactful position during an exciting growth phase for the business. This role presents an opportunity to upskill your technical and consulting experience towards solution architecture level responsibilities in a highly visible and rewarding environment within a high calibre team. You will thrive in this role if you have a background in ServiceNow, good client facing and support skills, and the desire to join a company that is challenging norms and innovating within the Unified Communications domain.
Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
- Engage and consult with clients on identifying requirements pain-points.
- Functional expert in ServiceNow OOTB modules, provide best practice advice to customers and recommendations on how the proposed tool/solution can be used to address business requirements.
- Responsible for the design, build and implementation of the solution.
- Delivery of ongoing improvement opportunities with processes, standards and policies.
- Provide transitional training and support during customer validation (SIT/UAT) stages.
- Provide technical support to customers, ensuring service is restored to healthy and acceptable state, and within agreed service level.
- Key person and liaison to own and address customers’ raised incidents, quick in thinking out of the box, perform escalation when necessary.
- Taking great care and responsibility in upholding the professional and trustworthiness image of our company.
- Work as a team player, and able to lead junior team members for areas of expertise.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Accumulated equivalent to 1 to 3 years permanent full time working experience with ServiceNow (ITSM, CSM, ITOM, HRSD, IRM, SecOps, CMDB, ITAM, etc.) and/or BMC (Remedy 9 and above, ITSM Suite, Discovery, CMDB, TrueSight, Control-M, etc.).
- ServiceNow Certified System Admin and/or Certified Implementation Specialist certifications
- Experienced in performing customisations within ServiceNow, plugins.
- Experienced in delivering custom inbound/outbound integrations between ServiceNow and external end points over RESTful API or SOAP.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for learning and teaching others.
- Strong ability to multitask between projects, and situations independently with minimum supervision
- Understanding of Waterfall and/or Agile project management methodologies.
- Strong team player, capable of working as part of a virtual team and independently as circumstances arise.
- Efficient identification, troubleshooting, resolving and communication of systemic technical issues/failures/weaknesses/solutions to all responsible parties.
- Assist with issues or questions regarding the solution.
- System Admin or Development experience with ServiceNow/Remedy as a customer user or as vendor consultant.
- Minimum ITIL v3 certification preferred but not mandatory.
- Programming, scripting experience (please list in resume, if any) will be an advantage.
- We will select applicants and hire based on real working experience and practical skills over paper certifications and educational levels.
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
- If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!